Traveling outside of the country? Don't Pack a Pest!

Travel Guidelines

Travel Guidelines DPAP

Declare all food and agriculture items when you enter the United States or other countries.
Declare items on the U.S. Customs and Declaration Form.

How do I declare my items? It is critical that you declare all agricultural products and food stored in your baggage, in mail and express carrier packages, and in passenger vehicles.

The following list does not cover all of the possible restrictions that can apply to specific agricultural items. 

United States Department of Agriculture Customs and Border Patrol Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services California Department of Food & Agriculture